top of page

Support services

As many former refugees lack sufficient English and understanding of the systems and way of life in New Zealand they can run into all kinds of problems. Some of the issues they confront are expired identification documents so they have no ID. Other supports include travel documents, citizenship applications, and support letters for Government agencies. This is a confidential service for former refugees living in Hamilton and the wider Waikato region. 

Office Work

We Provide support with 

  • Bank

  • Work & Income

  • Immigration

  • Schools

  • Electricity Companies

  • Support letters

  • Police forms

bottom of page